Instructions for film submission
1. The film’s subject matter, the production itself or the film’s director should have a strong connection to ecological topic, environmental, environmentally friendly technologies, urbanistics, road movie, nature and minority people, protection of nature, erotic.
2. Screenings formats are films delivered as files (in DV or HD quality).
3. The film should be finalised during the last years ( 2016-2017).
- There will be competition of movie:
- Documentary (more
- Short Feature
- Short Documentary
- Films of more than one hour can be considered for the festival’s film programs:
- Only films of less than 1 hour will be considered for Short Film Program.
- The film should not be shown on Russian TV before the festival.
8. Screening copies must have English subtitles (and Russian subtitles even better), unless they are in English Selections will be made by the festival’s administration. Decisions of refusal will not be commented. Preview copies will not be returned.
9. Films can be shown out of competition for special screen program
1. Submissions are done with application form BEFF from our web site. Use our submission form from. The form must be submitted by March 16, 2017
2. Preview copies (DVD or digital file) must be sent to us by March 16, 2017. If the film is not complete, a temporary version can be sent instead upon agreement with the festival.
3. The selection will be announced by April 10, 2017.
4. Screening copies should be sent to us before festival starts.
More info: https://beffest.com/film-competition/