Ecofashion is a comparatively new trend that has already become popular.
We invite fashion designers and everyone to take part in the Fashion Sketch Competition. You can not only wear ecological clothes, but also create it!
There will be 3 areas of EcoFashion:
1. Ecological fabrics;
2. Secondary use of fabrics;
3. Secondary use of old clothes (that can be used as the basis for a new dress)
There are some recommendations, but they are not strict, remember that you are only limited by your imagination:
• The product should be suitable for everyday life;
• Women’s clothes is a dress or a suit with a skirt, men’s suits should be with trousers;
• The length of skirts (dresses) is no shorter than 10 cm above knees;
• The product should present current fashion trends (Spring-Summer 2012);
• Note that the models will show clothes barefoot;
• The dress should not be too complicated, it can be created in 2-3 days.
Send your sketches: email@example.com, deadline – March, 16.
The results of the competition will be announced on March, 17 on Freemarket (http://vk.com/freemarketbeff).
The winners will be able to materialise their ideas during a workshop that will take place on the days of Film Festival. Ecological Fashion Show will be a final event (April, 22).
The collection will be presented for the selection for Ecological Fashion Week (May, 21-27, Moscow).